We did very little this week. Can you really blame us? Summer is here. We also have marshmallow fluff for brains, so that doesn’t help matters either. Anyway, here’s what we did.
What we did this past week:
- Cleaning JnE Chapters 1 and 2 is almost done, probably.
- Relaxation AKA laziness.
- Dumb things.
Well that escalated quickly.
Or winter if you’re south of the equator. More informal than usual update this week. We haven’t done much this past week, hopefully that’ll change this week. I’m also on summer vacation, so that might result in something the projects I’ve been meaning to work on actually getting done.
Oh, also right after I woke JD told me to make this so here’s 5 minutes in photoshop.
It’s a sub firing subs.
So, as I’m sure you’ve all noticed this chapter is a day late, and we apologize for that.
We got the raws a bit later then usual and that subsequently made everything else late as well.
Anyway, welcome to the hiatus! We’ve got about a month until the next chapter comes out.
But stick with us, we’ll be doing chapter 1 and 2,
because we started on 3, hopefully that’ll tide you over~
Okay, here’s chapter 10 of JnE.
^ Download Here ^
Okay, update time:
- We have everything we need for chapter 1 and 2, work will begin shortly.
- Everything else is still as it was.
We’re still looking for Japanese to English translators. If you’re interested, feel free to contact us.
Alright, that’s all I got, I think it’s bed time.
This week, your fearless Leader of Weekly Updates is out of commission due to technical difficulties, so you’re stuck with me today!
Anyway, here we go~
- Editing for JnE Chapter 10 is around %85-%90 complete.
- We are still waiting for the script of Chapter 10 of JnE.
- Everything else is still in limbo.
We’re still looking for Japanese to English translators. If you’re interested, feel free to contact us. Yada yada.
We’ve said it again and again, but we’ll keep shouting it to the heavens until something happens.
I’ve got nothing else to say so…
It’s once again that time of the week, update day. I know, you’re all so excited, so let’s get to it.
- We’ve managed to secure raws for JnE Chapter 10, so the release schedule is safe for the time being.
- We’ve decided to redo JnE chapters 1 and 2, which were done by a different group but we want to release higher quality versions of both. That’ll happen when we run into availability issues for new chapters of JnE.
- Work on editing JnE Chapter 10 should start shortly while we wait for the script.
- Everything else stands as is. I’ll get to it when I get to it at this rate. Finals are upon me.
We’re still looking for Japanese to English translators. If you’re interested, feel free to contact us. Same old, same old.
In site-related news, we’ve been thinking of implementing ads in some manner. If you have any opinions on this, please tell us in the comments section. We’ve been talking about doing a full site overhaul for quite some time, so this would probably be a step towards that. At the end of the day we’re not quite sure on ads or even how we would implement them as we don’t want them to be bothersome, so any feedback you do have will be very helpful.