This update is brought to you by the letter “O” for “Oops”. Almost forgot to do the update. I’ve been swamped with college work so can you really blame me?
- Progress on JnE chapter 7 is coming along nicely.
- Still awaiting a script for chapter 8.
- Everything else is still in its regular standing. Hoping to make some time for it soon. Hoping.
In recent news, I picked up Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection and it’s become a bit of an addiction, eating up the little bit of free time I do manage. I think I’ve managed to find a passion for idol raising sims I didn’t know I had. Send help.
Well, I got home today and discovered that no one had done the update post, might as well make the most of it. Todays update post managed to fall on a very special day as well. That’s right, 4/20. If you want to complain, blame JD. It’s his fault that things have come to this. But before we get into that fun, onto the weekly update.
- JnE Ch7 is in the works. This is the last chapter we have a backlogged script for but ch8 is out and we have raws so hopefully we’ll have the ch8 script soon.
- Everything else is still as it was last week. I’ve been busy.
And as always, translators. And stuff. Yeah.
And now that that’s been taken care of, onto the 420-ing. And what better way to celebrate with one of my favorite things on the internet. 420.moe
Click to moke sweed errday.
An on-schedule release, woohoo~
As predictable as this story is, at least it seems to know where it’s headed.
To be honest, Miyaji is the only character I really care about at this point.
I have no love at all for the female leads currently, though Reika is starting to gain a little bit of affection… What do you guys and gals think of the series so far?
^ Download Here ^
This chapters credits page is a work of art by the way!
Look forward to it!
This weeks update isn’t so much of an update but more of a confirmation that JnE chapter 6 is on the way while everything else stands still, not much I can do about it without clones and a hive mind. Either way, onto the update.
- JnE Chapter 6 is currently being worked on. Everything is looking good for the usual Sunday release.
- Still have scripts for up to Chapter 7. As far as I’m aware we’re basically caught up with the Japanese release in that regard.
- Toaru Anthology hasn’t seen any progress due to a severe lack of time. Things keep getting in the way.
- Misc. Index doujin is that same as above.
As usual we’re still looking for Japanese to English translators. If you’re interested or know someone who might be, feel free to contact us.
Somehow doing these update posts has become my job, not that I’m complaining. It’s the least I can do while everyone else works on releases. With as much as I’ve been having to deal with I’m glad I can at least do this much without feeling the aftereffects (I’m still recovering from pulling an all-nighter to work on JnE chapter 5). I’m going to try to get chapter 4 of the Toaru Anthology out before the end of the month at the very least.
Oh wow. This section is oddly on-topic this week. Can’t have that.
There we go. I do say, this might be some of my finest work yet.
“Why are you photoshopping subs into things instead of working!?”
Did I ever mention I have a problem with procrastination? Because I do.
This week’s update is brought to you by the powers of sleep deprivation on the human psyche. Powerful stuff. On the bright side we did get the JnE release out, so it was probably worth it. Anyway, onto the update.
- JnE ch 6 is being worked on currently.
- We have scripts and raws for up to ch 7 of JnE.
- Index Anthology will probably see some work being put into it soon. Haven’t had much of chance to work on it.
- Misc. Index Doujin will be worked on after that.
As usual, still looking for Japanese to English translators for a number of projects. If you’re interested and have the skills necessary feel free to contact us.
As some of you might be aware, Bloodborne has been eating up most my free time lately. Great game. If you’re on the fence about playing it this should hopefully be enough to push you over the edge.
For some reason I’m doing the release post today and I also had a hand in this release. Weird stuff, I know. Long story short JD was running short on time and I ended up being asked to step in and help so here I am, release in hand.
Let’s hope the next release doesn’t involve me pulling an all-nighter. I would be happy if that happens.