Late update post! We were busy? Well, JD was. I was personally just shutting out the outside world because Bloodborne, sorry about that. Either way, onto the update.
- JnE Chapter 5 is in the works, expect it to release on schedule (this coming Sunday).
- We have scripts for up to JnE chapter 7.
- Chapter 4 of the Index Anthology is in the works. As usual, it’s out when it’s out.
- Misc. Index Doujin will be going into editing after chapter 4 of the Index anthology.
And that about does it. As usual we’re on the lookout for translators, so if you’re interested please do contact us, we have a number of projects we would like to work on both big and small and we’re always open to suggestions.
And now onto the part I’m still trying to shoehorn into every update post I can, that lovely time where we talk about things that have nothing to do with anything of importance. Originally I was going to write about lewd ship daughters but then I got home and saw this and thought “This is much more worthy of this space”.
Happy April 1st
It’s time for the weekly update post once again. I’m still drowning in college work, so it won’t be a long one.
- JnE chapter 5 is currently being worked on.
- The script for Toaru Koushiki Anthology chapter 4 is in and work will begin on that as soon as I have the time.
- Misc. Index doujin is still being worked on. More progress when I have time.
Other than that I’d like to officially announce that we’re going to be aiming to get a chapter of JnE out every other Monday. At least that’s the plan.
And as always blah blah blah translators blah blah blah you know the line.
Oh, and as a bonus, have some poi.
Here’s the next JnE chapter for all our loyal viewers!
And what’s this? On time too!? It’s a miracle!
This is the schedule we’ll be trying to keep.
Let’s hope we can maintain it…
Loli teacher gets an A+ from me!
Alright, have a nice read~
Once again I’m on update duty since I haven’t been able to help with any releases. Get hype. No seriously. Get hype. Things are happening. Releases are being worked on. It’s amazing. Maybe I should get trapped under piles of college work more often, it might be better for the group. I’d be willing to take one for the team! Anyway, onto the update.
- JnE ch4 is seeing a slight delay but not for a lack of effort. We were on to typesetting when we were given some higher quality scans for the chapter so we’re working on re-cleaning it. Cleaning is at about 67%.
- JnE ch5 script is in, so as soon as ch4 is out work on editing and typesetting for that will start.
- Still waiting on the script for chapter 4 the Toaru Koushiki Anthology.
- Progress is being made in terms of the script for that Index doujin. ETA still unknown~
As usual, we’re still looking for Japanese to English translators. If you’re interested or know someone who may be, feel free to contact us. While we’d love to find some regular translators we also have a wide array of project we’d like to work on, so even if you can’t commit to doing anything regular, helping with a one-off would still be amazing.
I was told to add more poi so here’s some poi, en/poi/. *shot*
Somehow we’re releasing two things in one week. That would seem pretty amazing if it wasn’t for the fact the 2nd one was actually a delayed release. That’s right, chapter 3 of the Toaru Koushiki Anthology finally is done. I worked late into the night most of last week to make this happen and I like to think it was totally worth it. Sorry it’s so late. On the bright side it’s not as late as last time.
And now for the update segment of this special 2-in-1 post.
- We have scripts for chapter 4 of JnE and it’s in the process of being edited and typesetting should be starting soon, shouldn’t be too long until release as such.
- Waiting on scripts for chapter 4 the Toaru Koushiki Anthology.
- Editing scripts for an Index doujin that’s being worked on. We should have had that done by now but things kept coming up. Hopefully you can expect to see something around early April.
We’re also still looking for Japanese to English translators. If you’re interested or know someone who may be, feel free to contact us. While we’d love to find some regular translators we also have a wide array of project we’d like to work on, so even if you can’t commit to doing anything regular, helping with a one-off would still be amazing.
P.S. I’m still drowning in college work. And once I’m done drowning Bloodborne is going to be out. If you never see me again, you know why.
“What’s this? An actual release? You must be joking…”
Nope, this is reality people!
Do not be alarmed, there’s no need to adjust your television sets, er… computer monitors!
An opportunity arose for us to work on this series, so I jumped at it. Getting our group exposure raises our chances of finding a translator, which we sorely need! It’s called “Joou-sama no Eshi” and it seems like it could be fun~ It is a bit ecchi, so if you don’t like that, this manga probably won’t be for you.
We’re starting on chapter 3, so read the first 2 chapters on Batoto or something…
Enjoy and we’ll see you on Monday for the update!
My cohort, and our groups only typesetter, has been being tortured by college quite regularly these past few weeks, so the chapter’s progress has been slowed more than I would like.
That’s not to say we haven’t made progress, because we have! The chapter is around 85-90% done, the only thing that needs to be finished is the typesetting. All the text is on the pages, it just needs to be adjusted to it’s final placement.
I’m gonna hazard a guess and say that this project will be out by the end of this week or the beginning of the next.
As I sign off, I leave you all a simple little warning:
You’ve been warned.